Can modern breathing techniques serve yoga practitioners?
Yoga offers a big selection of breathing exercises serving as 1 of its 8 pillars (Pranayama). In recent years, new breathing techniques and systems have sparked the interest of breathwork enthusiasts, yogis, life coaches, and biohackers.
• Is the new here to substitute the old?
• Is there space for practicing both & if so how?
• Is there an efficient way of practicing breathwork that doesn’t require hours of training a day?
What to expect?
In this hour-long presentation we will:
• demonstrate the “hidden” patterns certain groups of pranayama exercises share
• reveal how you can analyse any breathing exercise
• practice breathing exercises to validate the theory
The event is free. You will only be able to attend this event live. The slides of the presentation will not be distributed but you are welcome to take notes or screenshots.