Identify your body’s biochemical imbalances through lab testing.
Develop an Intermittent Fasting practice along side a healthy relationship with food.
On a yearly basis repeat a baseline test to monitor your progress.
Nutritional Consultations are structured as follows :
- Review your current diet & identification of nutritional deficiencies
- Order functional tests to identify hormonal, metabolic or microbial imbalances
- Interpretation of the lab test results
- Regulation of your blood sugar (with or without monitoring)
- Initiation & progress of an intermittent fasting protocol tailored to your current diet/lifestyle
- Annual revision of the functional tests to monitor the progress from the initial baseline
- Ongoing support on the implementation of the protocol via text / WhatsApp
- Interpretation of your DNA to identify [Optional] :
- potential nutritional needs
- predisposition to certain diseases
Nutritional consultations are available online & at Light Centre Moorgate.
Investment : ad hoc : £95, a block of 5 : £450
“I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism. I was very depressed and start gaining weight. Contrary to my usual fit self I was overweight. Anastasis helped me feel better since our 1st consultation. Over the last few years I have visited him in London repeatedly and he always helps me get back on track.” Rania Shahin | Fashion designer
Affiliated with :
Why choose to work with me?
- You can be assured that I will do all the necessary research needed prior to my recommendations, regarding your condition & current medication
- Your recommendations will be based on your current diet & tailored towards your goals (I don’t have any pre-set protocols)
- You will receive ongoing support during the duration of your work with me via text / WhatsApp
- I have successfully managed to : (a) heal myself from IBS & (b) lose 9 kilos over 4 months using Intermittent Fasting only – the 2 main health problems I faced in my life.
- I am committed to provide my clients with the best of knowledge so after graduating from Institute for Optimal Nutrition in 2013 I continued my education focusing on nutrigenomics & cancer.
Tailor your diet based on the cutting edge information of nutrigenomics.
“Anastasis has done a lot of work and a lot of training and really get this (nutrigenomics).” Dr. Ben Lynch | ND and world expert in the field of Nutrigenomics, author of the book: Dirty Genes (Jun 15)
Personalised nutrition has reached new levels through nutrigenomics – the science which looks into your DNA to determine the diet most suitable for you. Anastasis can interpret your StrataGene report or analysis your genetic make-up through Opus23.
“I came to Anastasis with concerns around my skin, weight and energy levels. Having been through a particularly stressful period, my vitiligo had started to spread and having found out I was homozygous for the A1298C MTHFR strand, I was also concerned about methylation and detoxification.
Anastasis was instrumental in helping me refine my supplements programme to achieve regimentation and through DNA testing is helping me understand how to proactively care for my health. In addition, I have lost a lot of weight and my energy levels have significantly improved.
I have worked with many wonderful health practitioners, some of them excellent but never come across someone quite like Anastasis. He has a winning combination of extensive knowledge and impressive research capabilities, high integrity and professionalism alongside a genuine caring attitude.” Anna | Entrepreneur