#FreeBreathing mini-course: The role of breathing in the NS.
In this 5 video series you will get to practice x3 powerful breathing exercises & attend x2 5min lectures on the basics of breathing physiology. The course is designed for yoga teachers & it’s free.
Not working on your breath will :
- Contribute and exacerbate: stress & anxiety
- Compromise your cognitive function through poor oxygenation of your brain
- Cause mouth breathing
- Contribute to developmental & behavioural problems (in children)
Working on your breath will :
- Improve sleep
- Accelerate recovery after training by up to 20%
- Promote the feeling of calmness & centeredness
- Enhance your performance in sports (ie. Oxygen Advantage)
- Improve cardiovascular & reproductive health