#FreeBreathing mini-course: The role of breathing in the NS.
In this 5 video series you will get to practice x3 powerful breathing exercises & attend x2 5min lectures on the basics of breathing physiology. The course is designed for yoga teachers & it’s free.
Not working on your breath will :
- Contribute and exacerbate: stress & anxiety
- Compromise your cognitive function through poor oxygenation of your brain
- Cause mouth breathing
- Contribute to developmental & behavioural problems (in children)
Working on your breath will :
- Improve sleep
- Accelerate recovery after training by up to 20%
- Promote the feeling of calmness & centeredness
- Enhance your performance in sports (ie. Oxygen Advantage)
- Improve cardiovascular & reproductive health
“What I really found great is how I learned to stay calm in the ice bath. I think anyone like myself that struggles with the cold, can benefit from this. Great also for burning body fat, increasing your metabolism.” ~ Pete Galliott | BBJ Blue belt UK National champion (Jul 17)
“I really enjoyed the Handstand and Wim Hof breathing workshop. I learned how to press into a handstand. And I managed to hold my breath for longer than before – so I was really excited by that. I definitely recommend the workshop.” ~ Adam Burgess | U23 World Champion in Galasport G1 (Aug 17)