The “Breathe Right” 2-week course is a series of videos (delivered every day via email) covering what breathing right on a daily basis should entail. Each day you will receive 2 videos:
a. one introducing a quality of our breath &
b. a second one with a breathing exercise to help you develop this quality.
Good breathing is identified (in line with the Buteyko principles) by being :
What you will get from this course:
Access 10 breathing exercises
• A series of exercises that will help you establish good breathing when you unconscious about it. In order to reinforce the new breathing pattern, regular practice is advised but depending on your current respiratory capacity this might be achievable within a few weeks.
Understand breath’s role in the ANS
• Both through the videos that cover theory & the breathing exercises I am confident that you will establish and much deeper understanding of the interconnection between your nervous system and breath. The focus of all the exercises in this course is on calming the NS given that this is the ideal state to operate when there is no threat or urgency.
Develop a breathing practice
• The theory is always fascinating, especially for those with an analytical mind. Yet we only understand something when we can apply it. This course will offer you with 10 exercises based on which you can develop a breathwork practice.
• 28 videos (delivered 2 at a time) over the course of 14 days via email
• Access to me with any questions you may have about the material
Upon completing the payment you will be asked to provide the email address on which you would like to receive the emails of this course.